Patient Declaration of Values
- C – Caring/Compassion
- C – Communication
- C – Competence
- C – Confidentiality
- C – Commitment
- That, I, and those important to me, will be treated in a considerate, respectful and dignified manner by all members of the health care team.
- To receive honest and meaningful information about my health and my care. To receive focused, timely attention to my queries and concerns.
- To receive skilled, quality care protecting me from harm and focusing on best practice.
- To have my privacy respected in all aspects of my care.
- To be able to rely on the Hospital to continue to provide state-of-the-art health care to our communities.
Ensuring a good relationship with my care providers is important to me; I will share the responsibility for my health care by providing accurate information, asking for help when needed and being courteous and respectful.