Enjoy a rural setting only 1 hour from Ottawa and Kingston in the heart of Ontario’s Rideau Lakes Region.
Driving distances: Ottawa 78 kms/ Kingston 98 kms/ Montreal 245 kms/ Toronto 350 kms
The Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital is a two site community hospital serving a regional population of approximately 60,000+. A full complement of acute care and surgical services is offered in addition to dialysis and palliative care.
A newly renovated diagnostic imaging department includes CT and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS.)
Primary Care Practice opportunities:
- Family Health Organizations (FHO)
- Community Health Centre (CHC)
- Return of Service Eligible
- Canada Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Turnkey clinics
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Enhanced practice opportunities: Emergency Medicine / Long Term Care/Obstetrics
Come for the day…stay for the lifestyle!
Let us introduce you to our sensational community. Anytime is a good time for us.
Please contact:Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter 613-285-5057 email@example.com 60 Cornelia Street West Smiths Falls, ON K7A 2H9